This privacy statement describes the way we handle your personal information. This privacy statement includes:
- The type of information we collect.
- The way we collect information
- The way we share collected information
- The way we save collected information
Which type of information is collected:
In order to place an order on ITunescard.com, registration is not necessary. In order to place an order, you only need to enter the following data:
- Your own e-mail address
- Your own mobile phone number (in case of SMS delivery)
- Bank / payment details (your address, in case of some payment methods)
This information is necessary in order to process your order and to prevent fraud with your credit card, for instance. Besides, we can contact you based on these data if something goes wrong with your order or we see suspicious transactions with the data provided by you.
During the order process we will also ask you to register for the ITunescard.com newsletter. This newsletter informs you of all current actions and changes on ITunescard.com. Registration is entirely voluntary and can be ended at any time.
In order to safeguard your privacy, we will save data entered during the order process in our own database only. We will not share your data with third parties unless this is necessary for processing your order. Saved data will only be used for ITunescard.com services or ITunescard.com commercial actions.
As soon as you place an order on ITunescard.com, all transaction data are saved. Credit card data, for instance, will not be saved by ITunescard.com itself, but by a secure payment partner (Payment Service Provider). This ensures the fact that these data are only saved in a highly secured database. Besides data provided by you, we will automatically save and use the below information in order to prevent fraud and to deliver our services well:
- Technical data of your computer
- The IP address used to make the transaction
- The country from which the transaction is made
- The way you visit ITunescard.com
- The browser you use
- The software you use
- Your Internet provider
- The issuing country of the credit card / other payment card
- The site you visited before ITunescard.com (where you came from)
- The site you visit after ITunescard.com (where you go to)
- The number of times you visited ITunescard.com
- The number of transactions you have done
- The products you have bought
- Total value of all your orders
- The provider of entered mobile phone numbers
- Various other types of personal data to prevent fraud.
These data will never be made public on our website and will only be used to prevent fraud, improve our service, and commercial goals for the ITunescard.com website.
ITunescard.com will only share information with partners that are necessary for processing your order. We will not share personal information with other (commercial) parties without your permission, excluding the below:
- If we are obliged to do so by law (local legislation may vary per state and country). In every case, we will cooperate with official (legal) authorities.
- In case of credit card fraud, chargebacks, illegal or otherwise fraudulent transactions, all information will be shared with payment partners, the police, judicial authorities, and other authorities that do research into the transaction(s) concerned. This also goes for transactions that are suspected to be fraudulent.
General information, such as visitor numbers, browser use and traffic statistics can be made public at any time. Such information will never lead to individuals being identified.
ITunescard.com places advertisements on various websites and other types of media on the Internet. ITunescard.com cannot influence the content, conditions or policies of these websites. We do not check the content of these websites. ITunescard.com can never be held responsible for the content, offers or other content or promises of third party websites.
Providers / liability:
ITunescard.com is only a reseller of Itunes products that are offered on the website. Therefore, ITunescard.com is not responsible for the conditions and Privacy Policies used by Itunes. Particularly, it is not responsible for the durability of Itunes credits, special actions by Itunes, availability of the Itunes service or other issues ITunescard.com cannot influence. If you want more information about Itunes, always check the website of Itunes.com.
ITunescard.com and its partners only use secure servers for saving personal data and payment details, such as credit card data. All this information is secured using a firewall. You should take into account, however, that risks are always involved when saving data. In case of a security issue, our liability is limited to the description thereof in the ITunescard.com General Conditions.